Complaints Resolution Process
Customer Satisfaction & Complaint Resolution
At Manulife Financial Advisers, our customers are at the heart of our core values. Customer satisfaction is important to us and our representatives strive to deliver high quality products and services that make our customers’ lives better. We take every feedback seriously and appreciate the opportunity to address and resolve them with the utmost courtesy. In turn, we take proactive measures to build on these learnings, and refine our products and services, to provide the best experience and value for our customers.
Our Complaints Policy
Manulife Financial Advisers is committed to providing a transparent, efficient, independent, and fair complaint resolution process; all complaints against our representatives are reviewed thoroughly, with consideration to all facts surrounding each case.
Manulife Financial Advisers has a simple complaint resolution process
We’re here to listen and help.
If you would like to leave a feedback or suggestion regarding your experience with us.
- Email us at email@example.com, or
- Call us at +65 6807 2250 from 9am to 6pm on Mondays to Fridays (excluding Public Holidays).
If you would like to lodge a complaint against any of our representatives, please write to us via email or mail with your name, policy number (if applicable), contact information, details of your complaint and supporting documents (if any).
- Email us at SGP_MFA_Compliance@manulife.com, or
- Mail to 103 Penang Road, #02-01, VisionCrest Commercial, Singapore 238467
When you lodge a complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge receipt within 2 business days after the date on which the complaint is received.
- Contact you to clarify any information you have provided, request for additional information and/or conduct an interview where necessary, to ensure we understand your concerns.
- Commence our investigation and review all facts thoroughly.
- Provide a written response on the final outcome of our investigation findings and proposed resolution (if applicable) within 20 business days after the date on which the complaint is received. Otherwise, if the investigation of your complaint requires a longer time, we will write to you with an interim response, informing you of the reason for the delay and the expected timeframe for the final outcome.
You may seek further advice and assistance from the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd (“FIDReC”), if you’re not satisfied with the outcome or handling of your complaint.
FIDReC is an independent and impartial institution specialising in the resolution of disputes between financial institutions and consumers, and you may contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (65) 6327 8878. For more information on FIDReC, please visit www.fidrec.com.sg.